Animation Video Creation

As stated in my Learning Agreement, I also wanted to produce an animation for the company that would advertise the products. From my storyboarding that was completed in the planning phase of the project, my initial concept for this was have the product rolling in from the right on a flat surface, it would then come to a stop on the left side of the screen with the company logo and slogan fading in afterward.

However, as my aesthetic changed, my idea had to also change. I settled on a minimalist animation, denoting the products spinning into the shot from the right, this allowed the audience to observe all of the products available to them in one video. This creative process can be seen below in a timelapse:

Creating the animation was a very challenging experience. First of all, after then exporting the footage from AE and taking it into Premiere Pro, I had to research online for different royalty free sound effects libraries to bring my animation to life. This was hard because all of the free sounds that were available to download had poor quality, I spend a lot of time looking through and listening to them all before actually downloading them, which further made the task more time-consuming. Additionally, once I had sourced all of the sounds, I had the added task of editing them together effectively so that they seemed real and in time, I wanted to make sure I got this section of the animation completed well as poorly timed sound is very noticable and would lower the overall quality level of my work.

But, after all of that, I managed to complete the animation to a standard which I was happy with. This can be seen below:

For a short animation, I believe it advertises the company products very well, it shows everything they have to offer in a short amount of time which will appeal to the target audience who are on the go.